Friday, July 30, 2010

Fall come soon please

So for those of you who haven't noticed-- it's almost August which means only one more month until September which means only one more month until school starts.

This news is both depressing and exciting. As much as this summer has been amazing and spontaneous and sometimes wild, I am absolutely looking forward to September. Only five more weeks until everyone comes back, early mornings mean 10am instead of 7 and weekends start on Thursday.

I don't understand why we look forward to summer so much, for most of us it means MORE work and less time for fun!! I think having my roommates back last weekend was hard as much as it was amazing... I realized how much I miss having people here when I come home and friends to talk to whenever I feel like it.

Then again maybe I'm just tired after a long week and need a nap before I can start my long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment